The pinnacle, unleashed by H-D custom vehicle operations.
This is not an offer for credit and should be used for estimation purposes only based on the information you provided. You should not base your decision on this estimate alone. Title, registration, tax and other fees, and personal circumstances such as employment status and personal credit history, were not considered in the calculations.
Front - Dual floating rotors
Rear - Fixed rotor
Front Caliper - 32 mm, 4-piston fixed
Rear - single axially mounted
Front - 130 / 60B19 M/C 61H
Rear - 180 / 55B18 M/C 80H
Front / Rear - Dunlop® Harley-Davidson Series, bias blackwall
As Shipped - 825 lb.
In Running Order - 862 lb.
Right / Left Lean Angle - 32°
Infotainment system - Skyline OS
Type - Full Color TFT
Screen Size - 12.3 in.
Watts Per Channel - 125
Speakers - 4
Speaker Size - Two 6.5in fairing speakers, and two 5x7in saddlebag speakers
Headset Specifications (if equipped) - Harley-Davidson Audio 30K Wireless or 50S Wireless Headset depending on configuration
AM / FM - Standard
Rider / Passenger Intercom - Standard (passenger headset sold separately), VOX is available for HD headsets
SD Card, Flash Drive and MP3 - via USB Connection - Supported
SiriusXM Presets - 20 - P&A Upgrade (USA & Canada only)
Hands-free Mobile Phone - via Bluetooth - Standard
Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and EITMS) - Standard
USB - USB / MTP / iPod / iPhone
Bluetooth - Phone / Media Supported
Voice Recognition Languages - Phone functions only, Tuner / Media / Navigation and Text-to-Speech (TTS) - English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal/Brazil), Russian, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Turkish, Japanese
139 ft. lb. (189 Nm)2 @ 3,000 rpm
Testing Method - J1349
1st - 9.593
2nd - 6.65
3rd - 4.938
4th - 4
5th - 3.407
6th - 2.875
Whiskey Neat w/ Raven Metallic
Dark Platinum / Pinstripe
1. Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country..
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, surcharges (attributable to raw materials costs in the product supply chain), added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Price, if shown and unless otherwise noted, represents the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or dealer unit price and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer vehicle freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges, labor, installation, or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected; contact dealer for more details.
Images, where available, are presented as reasonable facsimiles of the offered unit and/or manufacturer stock images. Non-standard options or features may be represented. No guarantee of availability or inclusion of displayed options should be inferred; contact dealer for more details.