At Harley-Davidson of Lynchburg we care deeply about the health of our employees,
customers, and community. Now is not the time to panic, but it is time to exercise common
sense behaviors that will reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Out of an abundance of
caution, and in line with state and federal guidelines we are canceling all events until further notice.
At Harley-Davidson of Lynchburg we love seeing all of you, and are proud of the family friendly
atmosphere that we enjoy here in Lynchburg. We are still here to serve you. Sales, Service,
Parts, and Motor-Clothes are open during normal business hours. With that in mind though, we have adopted all the
common sense practices that experts feel should mitigate the spread of the virus.
Including but not limited to
• Social distancing
• No hugs, no handshakes, Standing 6 ft. away from others
• We are cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces like grips,
handlebars, customer lounge area, counters, bathrooms, etc...
• Pick Up & Delivery of motorcycles for services and/or trade in’s
• Washing our hands thoroughly and frequently.
• Fitting Rooms are currently closed.
• All sales are final from April 1, 2020 until further notice.
Be patient with us while we adopt a commonsense approach to enjoying this lifestyle while not
contributing to the current health crisis that we find ourselves in. Our Goal will be to provide a
relaxed environment where you can hangout and enjoy the sport well all love so much!
On a lighter note I think I noticed fewer cages on the commute this morning. It may in fact be a
great time to ride! Ride to Live, Live to Ride!
Harley-Davidson of Lynchburg
The Best Bikes, The Best Service, and The Best People